Since his indictment, Dasuki has pointed fingers at several people including Raymond Dokpesi, owner of DAAR communications limited, Bashir Yuguda, a former minister of state for finance, Attahiru Bafarawa, a former Sokoto state governor and Mr. Shuaibu Salisu, a former Director of Finance in the Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA).
Allegedly, between them all, the $2.1 billion was misappropriated and a certain Reliance Referral Hospital Limited (which is still under construction ) got N750 million for "special prayers."
Special prayers indeed. LOL!
See pictures of the hospital below and a breakdown of the alleged misappropriation of $2.1 billon meant for the arms deal by Dasuki and others:
- N1.5 billion: An agreement between Dasuki and a a former minister of state for finance, Bashiru Yuguda. Bashiru Yuguda also gave a breakdown on how he spent the fund:
- N600 million: This amount was sent to the chairmen of the Contact and Mobilisation Committee of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the 2015 general election, Bode George, Amb. Yerima Abdullahi; Peter Odili; Attahiru Bafarawa; Jim Nwobodo; and Ahmadu Ali.
- N300 million: He instructed Jabbama Limited to transfer N300 million to BAM Properties whose account detail was given to him by a former National Chairman of PDP, Bello Haliru
- N200 million: He sent this amount to the former PDP Governorship candidate in Kebbi State, Bello Sarkin Yaki.
- N100 million: This amount was given to a former Governor of Zamfara State, Mahmud Aliyu Shinkafi
- N100 million: He also instructed Jabbama Limited to transfer the sum of N100m to Dalhatu Limited on the request of Attahiru Bafarawa.
- 4.6 million: Attahiru Bafarawa. According to him, Dasuki gave the money to him for spiritual purposes.
- N1.45 million: Transfer to Acacia Holdings Limited’s for special prayers
- N1 million: Transfer to DAAR Investment and Holding Company Limited for publicity
- N750 million: Transfer to Reliance Referral Hospital Limited account for special prayers
- N380 million: Transfer to support re-election of members of the House of Representatives
- N550 million: Transfer to Thisday newspaper. According to the Chairman and Editor-in-Chief of Thisday newspaper, Nduka Obaigbena, the money was a compensation for attacks on his newspaper’s offices in Abuja and Kaduna in 2012.
- N120 million: Sent to Nduka Obaigbena as compensation for 12 newspaper houses whose copies soldiers seized in June 2014. The newspapers are Thisday, Vanguard, The Sun, The Nation, New Telegraph, Daily Trust, People’s Daily, Leadership, Daily Independence, Nigerian Tribune, The Guardian and Business Day.
- N170 million: Purchase of a four-bedroom duplex
- N260 million: Sent to Tony Anenih
- N345 million: Sent to Sen. Iyorchia Ayu for Jabi mall
- N90 million: Payment for Dasuki’s son’s house.