Mecure Healthcare is currently recruiting to fill the position of a Pharmacist. If you are interested, see the details below:
- Participates in the prescribing function of the medication use system through provision of drug information, review and interpretation of written or verbal Ophthalmologist’s orders.
- Fulfils dispensing component of the medication use system to assure accuracy of medications intended for patient use.
- Assists patients, nurses, optometrists, ophthalmologists and other health care professionals in the administration of medications.
- Assists in the monitoring and outcomes determination of medication use for all patients. Provides clinical monitoring related to the management of drug therapy
- Promotes, maintains, demonstrates and communicates the value of self-development and enhancement of professional competency through continuous improvement process activities and other educational opportunities.
- Inventory Management.
Candidate should have B.Pharm and must be a registered member of Pharmacists council of Nigeria (PCN) with at least 2 years post NYSC experience.
Application Closing Date
4th December, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
JOIN HEALTHTHENMORE BLACKBERRY CHANNEL C00300E5B FOR UPDATES