Wednesday, 25 November 2015

E-cigarette explosion breaks man's neck, almost paralyzes him for life

29-year-old Cordero Caples, is another proof that E-cigarettes could be more dangerous than normal cigarettes.

Caples who lives in Colorado Springs was smoking the e-cig last Friday during a work break when the device exploded, breaking his neck, burning his mouth and knocking out his teeth, his sister Colessia Porter said.
An electronic cigarette is a battery-powered vapourizer which simulates the feeling of smoking, but without burning tobacco.Their use is commonly called "vaping."

The victim, who is a father of a 1-year-old girl, was almost  paralyzed for life from the explosive-cigarette and had to undergo spinal reconstruction surgery.

His sister said he was suffering immense pain prior to the surgery, and was relieved, but still aching from the incident.



"If he knew that he was dealing with something that would explode on him, he definitely wouldn't have put himself in that situation," she said.

"It's devastating to see a healthy man with all his strength be put in a position where he can possibly be paralyzed from an e-cig," she told the Daily News.
The remnants of the e-cigarette that exploded and sent Caples to the hospital in Colorado Springs.



2 comments:

  1. People should read this important article, especially for who smoke Vapour Cigarettes. This is very helpful blog to avoid accident keep helping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.. Customize Your Own Vape Kit

    ReplyDelete

Cord blood: The blood "miracle"

Did you know how important cord blood is? I'm guessing no but in the next couple of years, it will be much more popular than it is no...