You will need:
- Raw/Organic shea butter
- 2 small plastic bags
- A pair of stockings
- Salt (optional)
- Olive oil (optional)
- Coconut oil (optional)
- Moisturizing lotion (optional)
- Brown/white sugar or a scrub (for optimal results).
- Wash your feet with your regular body wash/soap.
- Scrub feet with salt/sugar/body scrub/foot scrub to remove dead skin cells.
- Pat dry with a towel.
- You need to sit in a place for this step, apply the Shea butter to your feet. You may also add coconut oil, Olive oil and your daily body moisturizer.
- Wrap feet separately with the two plastic bags.
- Wear your stockings on the plastic bags.
- For best results, do this at night and keep the socks on till morning. If you can't wait, you may rinse off after at least 30 minutes. Note that longer mositurization time yields better results.
- Rinse/wash off in the morning.
- Moisturize with your daily lotion
Stay healthy and beautiful.xoxo...