Thursday, 19 March 2015

Ebola - Sierra Leone to Confine 2.5 Million People

Sierra Leone said on Thursday it will confine around 2.5 million people to their homes across the capital and in the north in a three-day shutdown aimed at stemming the Ebola epidemic. 

"The lockdown will be conducted from March 27 to March 29 and will be like the one we conducted in September last year," said Palo Conteh, head of the country's National Ebola Response Centre. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nigerian health workers are irresponsible - El Rufai

A post shared by HealthThenMore (HTM) Lifestyle (@htm_lifestyle) on Mar 9, 2018 at 10:09pm PST In a statement bound to enrage...