Thursday, 12 March 2015

Laced Grape Soda May Be Responsible For Toddler's Death

A toddler was rushed to a hospital in Alabama, after drinking from a bottle of grape soda believed to be laced with methadone.

He was in the care of his babysitter, 31 year old ,Cassie Townsend when the incident occurred. She had noticed the bottle was missing from where she kept it, and took the boy to the hospital because he appeared ill. He was later confirmed dead in the hospital.

According to the police, toxicology tests will be performed on the boy to confirm the cause of death and the nanny has been charged with chemical endangerment of a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can you guess the diagnosis?

This is the Leser-TrĂ©lat sign.  It is defined as the sudden eruption of multiple seborrheic keratoses caused by a malignancy/cancer ...