Exfoliation gets rid of dead skin cells to reveal new, fresh and glowing skin aiding skin renewal. Exfoliating regularly increases your rate of skin renewal with increased cell turnover. The of course is smoother,youthful and glowing skin. In addition, with regular exfoliation, your daily moisturizer can penetrate deeper into your skin layers to give you that glow you desire. More on the benefits of exfoliation later. Today it's about saving money on skin scrubs to get that glow without breaking a thousand bucks. So get your scrub on...
To make your scrub, you need:
- Sugar (preferably brown)
- Coconut oil or Olive oil
- A bowl
- Exfoliating gloves (you may use your hands)
- Take your bowl, add 6 spoons of coconut/olive oil
- Add 12 spoons of sugar / salt
- Mix well with your hand or spoon
- Take a shower with your regular shower gel then dry yourself with a towel ( scrub works better on damp skin than wet skin).
- Using your hands or exfoliating gloves, apply your scrub in circular motions to your skin concentrating on elbows and knees.
- Scrub thoroughly but gently.
- Rinse off with water and dry up with a towel.
- Apply your daily moisturizer.
- Do you feel the smoothness. Yes, you are welcome.